Articles

#
May God Be With You
1944 Ukraine: May God Be With You - The tension is unbearable as Mark and Julie McLaughlin share "the story". Part 2 of a moving drama about regular people swept up in the winds of history.
#
Jacob Brawler And His 22 Sons
A tale of the War of Independence. An article by my father Dr. John J. McLaughlin. The story of Jacob Brawler And His 22 Sons
#
All The Light We Cannot See
A short book review of All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
#
Matterhorn Book Review
A review of "Matterhorn: A Novel of the Vietnam War" by Karl Marlantes. With a son of my own following a career as a Marine, this was an intriguing and challenging book.
#
Wedemeyer Lecture Series
The General Albert C. Wedemeyer Strategic Lecture Series Endowment is a part of West Point’s Center for Enhanced Performance. This endowment honors the intellectual and strategic legacy of General Wedemeyer through a series of lectures, think tanks, or roundtable discussions.
#
West Point and Elite Performance
On February 27th, 2017 I was honored again by the opportunity to speak at West Point. People who know me are aware of my passion for finding the keys to unleashing maximum performance. Not surprisingly West Point is packed with people who are driven by the pursuit of excellence.
#
Plebe Summer: My son at Annapolis
Extremely proud of my son Patrick who participated in the USNA "Plebe Summer" at Annapolis. Plebe Summer lays the foundation of the Naval Academy's four-year professional development curriculum.