Articles

#
Dreams, Platforms, and Choices
Reaching the Platform means different things to different people, but for everyone, the journey requires the combination of a set of virtues and principles that range from dedication to hard work and faith.
#
Parallels in Precision Video: West Point Football Coaches
It has been an incredible experience presenting my workshop on precision, concentration and execution to the West Point Football coaching staff, and then having the further opportunity to work with the young men of the Football team. Watch this video to see the West Point coaching team experience a new way of looking at stress.
#
Time, Carla, and Peak Performance
This presentation was made at the Hunterdon Healthcare Foundation Annual Lecture and tells the story of meeting Carla..., a young girl with a life ahead of her..., if she could only survive the next few minutes. Life is measured by momemts.
#
The World Needs More Wrestlers
Legendary Coach Dan Gable: "The world needs more wrestlers." I'm honored to announce that I have been selected to be Grand Marshal at the 2015 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri to be held on March 19-21, 2015.