Articles

#
An Olympian Visits Trenton - Kyle Snyder
"What if…this program grew to its potential? What if these young girls and boys get the same great coaching, teaching, role models, and mentorship that I was blessed to have? What if Trenton Youth Wrestling produced an Olympian? Why not?"
#
From Do No Harm to Do Harm: A Neurosurgeon’s Path to Madness?
Texas neurosurgeon Christopher Duntsch, was sentenced to life in prison for what news headlines described as “botched’ surgery. I'm saddened to learn that patients had suffered injury at the hands of a doctor they had trusted to help them, and by the pain and suffering of his patients, their families and friends.
#
West Point and Elite Performance
On February 27th, 2017 I was honored again by the opportunity to speak at West Point. People who know me are aware of my passion for finding the keys to unleashing maximum performance. Not surprisingly West Point is packed with people driven to excel.
#
5 Lessons I Re-learned Courtesy of Ryan Lochte
I’m pretty sure that after the dust settles, Ryan Lochte will be fine. Sure, he tarnished his reputation in action and words, but ultimately he fessed up to his big fish story. His mistake will cost him many millions of dollars of endorsement money and future earnings. I'm reminded of some key lessons about life.
#
Pat Summitt Basketball Coach Passes Away - A Tribute
Legendary women's basketball coach Pat Summit passed away on June 28th at the age of 64. Her final years were spent battling Alzheimer's Disease. It's difficult to grasp the the depth of her impact on women's basketball and sports in general.
#
WGN TV Video About Trigeminal Neuralgia
The wife of WGN Sports Anchor Pat Tomasulo suffers from Trigeminal Neuralgia. An informative video.
#
The World Needs More Wrestlers
Legendary Coach Dan Gable: "The world needs more wrestlers." I'm honored to announce that I have been selected to be Grand Marshal at the 2015 NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri to be held on March 19-21, 2015.
#
Jannetta Society Meeting 2013
On October 21, 2013 I attended the annual CNS conference in San Francisco California. While there, he also attended the Jannetta Neuroscience Foundation annual meeting
#
NCAA Head Injury Settlement - Interview Dr. Mark McLaughlin
As an an ex-NCAA athlete, a neurosurgeon, and a coach, I have followed closely.the progress of the NCAA Head Injury Settlement. NJTV News interviewed me for their news feature about the preliminary settlement of $70 million in a class action suit regarding head injury and the NCAA.